Voters Need to Know?
* With income redistribution, what will happen to the poor and middle class when the rich no longer support them.
* America lost 40% of wealth in four years, why is this not mentioned?
* What does it mean to remake America successfully without jobs?
* There is 76% unemployment in middle eastern countries, what can be achieved by sending them billions in financial aid, when we can’t even produce employment in this country?
* How can more spending turn our economy around? How does this math work? How can we impress our children to balance their checkbook, while the government runs into constant debt!
* The administration has said they don’t believe in profit, could you explain in detail how any company, or country, can function without profit?
* How can a President remove the Polish missile shield without a vote from Congress … those were people attacked in both WWI and WWII!
* Our country was built by immigrants struggling and working hard, yet we are accused of being too rich and too selfish. Think about it!
Melinda Meikle, Citizen Journalist